GMP J2B Lasher
The Model J2B Cable Lasher is used to lash large bundle aerial cable with numerous cables to a supporting strand or to an existing lashed cable with stainless steel lashing wire. We've removed the strand lock and enlarged the opening to prevent cable from rubbing on the housing. Included is a removable front handle to aid in moving the lasher around a pole.
- Will lash any single or multiple aerial cables up to 3 in. (76mm) diameter across on any suspension strand from 1/4 in. (6mm) to 7/16 in. (11mm). A factory modification will allow the lasher to accommodate 1/2 in. (12.7mm) strand if necessary.
- Consists of a rotating drum supported on a carriage that provides the mounting for a driving mechanism, cable lifters, cable and strand rollers
- Each of two recessed magazines will hold a 1200 ft. coil of .045 in. (365m of 1.1mm wire) lashing wire (or 450 ft. of .065 in.). The Lashing Wire is fully recessed and covered by a gate.
- Features a fast setup procedure, quick coil loading, and automatic drum lock for easy span transfers and smooth forward travel
- Positive internal gear to gear mechanism has no chains or belts to stretch, slip or break
- Constructed with heat-treated, plated steel, stainless steel, brass and aluminum components. Contains sealed and oiless bearings to minimize maintenance and assure durability.
- Pre-drilled and tapped at the factory for mounting of the lasher guard or “halo”. For use when lashing in overgrown areas.
- The J2 and every GMP lasher is fully serviceable to “good-as-new” specifications at our factory and at factory-trained service locations around the globe.
- The lasher is furnished with a rugged lightweight storage chest with corrosion resistant hardware, recessed latches and a moisture-proof, tongue-in-groove design for maximum protection when not in use
- Supplied with a 6 ft. bridle rope assembly and snap hooks, and an information and operation manual
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).