GMP QUADRANT BLOCK 4"
GMP Quadrant Blocks are used to guide the pulling line or
cable during underground cable placement or removal
- Consists of six cast aluminum sheaves supported in an aluminum frame to
provide a bending radius of 24"
- Each sheave is housed in a sturdy aluminum housing that is mounted on a
self lubricating bushing for smooth movement and a long, maintenance free
- Available to accommodate 3" (84453), 4" (84454) or 5" (84455)
- Each side plate has holes to insert a 1 1/4" digging bar to keep the
block from being knocked into the manhole
- Can also be used with a Cable Sheave Shackle to suspend in the manhole as
an alternative method of use
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).