TERMINAL WIRE REEL
Perfect for paying out or re-reeling coils of jumper wire, distributing frame wire or our Modular Cordage - any small coil with a 6-1/2 in. (165 mm) nominal i.d..
• Consists of two reel flanges mounted to a supporting arm and handle all cast from heat-treated aluminum alloy that is attached to a laminated oak base
• The outer flange is readily removable by backing off a large wing nut. This also allows for the flange position to compensate for varying width coils from 3-3/8 in. to 4-7/8. (86-124 mm)
• Three flat springs on the reel hub grip the coil inside diameter which should measure 6-1/2 in. nominal x 14 in. maximum outside diameter (165 x 355 mm)
• Available in two brake configurations to prevent excessive wire over-run
• The back of the support arm has tapped holes for bolt-on mounting to a vehicle or c.o. frame member
•Overall dimensions: 21 in. high x 16 in. wide x 9 in. deep (533 x 406 x 229 mm)
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).