GMP 3-3/8" RATCHET TELCOMMUNICATIONS CABLE CUTTER
These rugged cutters are designed for cutting telecom cables up to 3-3/8" in diameter. The built-in ratchet mechanism allows a compact design that is extremely popular for cutting cable in tight spots like manholes, ditches & when working aloft in a bucket
- Ideal for cutting soft (annealed) copper conductor cable with a maximum capacity of either 1800 Pair 24 AWG or 2700 Pair 26 AWG poly or lead telecom cable
- The ratchet mechanism can be reversed & provides for two-speeds, fast for
opening & low leverage requirements and normal for high leverage requirements
- Blades are made from precision ground, high alloy tool steel for long
life, & a
special hardening process to keep cutting edges sharp
- Handles are epoxy coated for long life & firm grip
- Comes witha full grain leather scabbard to protect the cutter head during
- Its overall length is 19"
- NOT FOR CUTTING STEEL OR ACSR
- Also, never use on electrically live cable. Severe injury may result
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).