GMP 750 MCM RATCHET CABLE CUTTER
This ingenious tool offers big cutter performance without long handles to tackle large cutting jobs in tight spaces such as manholes.
• Fiberglass handles with 100 KV/ft. dielectric strength
• Used for cutting copper and aluminum cables up to 750 MCM with a size over the insulation of up to 1.4” (36 mm)
• Overall length is a compact 19 in. (483 mm)
• Maximum mechanical advantage is provided by a two-speed ratcheting mechanism which lets you switch between fast action blade movement (5 strokes to open or close) or high leverage cutting (18 strokes to close)
• For greatest leverage, the ratchet can advance one tooth with each closing stroke
• To change blade direction, just flick a lever on the blade head. Also, the speed switch works with blade movement in either direction.
• Designed to make every cut smoothly, the precision-ground, high alloy tool steel blades are twice as thick as those on some competing cutters and offer excellent cutting edge performance
• A special hardening process on the ratchet and pawl mechanism gives them extra durability
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).