CAN WRENCH (TELEPHONE BOX WRENCH)
The commercial equivalent of the time-honored Bell standard 216 C tool has a fluted thermoplastic handle that’s sized just right to fit easily in most any tool pouch.
- Manufactured by Klein Tools ® #68005
- Two tools in one; saves space in your pouch
- One end opens telephone box fasteners, the other end tightens nuts on binding-post terminals
- The 7/16-Inch socket has a black finish and the 3/8-Inch socket has a silver finish
- Sockets are 1-1/4-Inch (32 mm) deep to fit over long binding posts and are thin-walled for easy access into tight areas
- Socket ends are color-coded for quick identification of socket sizes
- Hex-socket design enables using a wrench to obtain extra torque
- High-impact, break-resistant handle for long and dependable service
- Sockets are heat-treated, alloy steel
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).