GMP LASHING WIRE 316 SS .045" X 1200' 1 COIL
GMP the premier producer of cable lashers only recommends their own lashing wire with their machines. A specially controlled annealing process yields a uniform, fine grain structure throughout wire length and cross section for best results. This wire will produce reliable, tangle free lashing that translates to more productivity and larger cost savings.
Used with a lasher to lash aerial cable or cables to a supporting strand or messenger
- Available in two coil sizes; .045" x 1200' and .038" x 1600'
- Both sizes available in corrosion resistant 302 stainless steel. .045"
x 1200' size also available in standard 430 stainless steel
- 302 stainless steel is recommended for use within 25 miles of
salt water or industiral operations that emit pollutants
- To estimate lashing wire requirements multiply length of run x 1.05 for
cable bundle up to 1 1/2", x 1.10 for cable bundle between 1 1/2"
to 3", and 1.20 for cable bundle over 3"
- Save money on shipping and order cartons of 6 or more.
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).