GMP POLE TRAILER LIGHT KIT 46.5" W/6-WAY PLUG
Used to safely transport utility poles with greater visibility while meeting
- In addition to their compact design & secure attachments, the kits
are also loaded with well designed features for maximum visibility
- 46" wide & equipped with either a 4-way plug (70274)
or 6-way plug (70276) attached to 40' of oil resistant S.O.
- By not using a battery, our units take advantage of brake & turn signal
lights; giving motorists optimal information. Also, battery disposal is not
an issue, reducing environmental concerns
- The frame is made from an aluminum extruded weldment with a durable bright
yellow polyester powder coating
- DOT approved lights & reflectors are mounted on the back & sides
- Uses a Reflexite label with 3" lettering & a legend of "Swings
on Turns" along with directional arrows
- Shock mounts provide greater bulb life & simplify bulb replacement
- Two Warning Flags (76531) included with each unit
- A chain binder is used to attach to a pole using 5' of chain & hardened
steel spikes that bury in the pole as the binder is tightened
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).