Apollo Cable Lasher Factory Refurbished
Genuine factory refurbished Apollo lasher with a full (same as new) GMP 1 year warranty. At over $1000 less expensive than a new Apollo lasher, it's a value that's hard to beat.
Availability will be tight on these gems so don't hesitate.
GMP engineers designed Apollo using computer-aided design and finite element analysis to achieve its high degree of durability without any excess weight. Then, we employed the very latest in high-speed CNC machining to make every part fit and perform exactly as designed. Like all our lashers, Apollo is built to last. After all, this is not just any spinner, it's a GMP lasher.
No other lasher or cable spinner will give you all of these advanced features and operating benefits:
- Lashes any telcom cable/innerduct combination up to 4 in. (10 cm) diameter
- Parallel-pull capability overcomes all terrain obstacles
- Interference-free over-lashing with no modifications
- Positive slip-free gear drive (no belts) tested in excess of 1 million cycles
- Lashes to strand sizes 1/4 in. to 3/8 in. (6 - 10 mm) diameter
- Holds two coils of industry standard wire .045 in. x 1200 ft. (1.1 mm x 365 m) or .038 in. x 1600 ft. (1. mm x 488 m)
- Provides adjustable tension of lashing wire, affording tight or loose lash
- Wire tension constant regardless of amount on spool
- No lasher backroll when pulling force removed
- Front rollers guide cables through the machine
- All smooth edges throughout provide 360° protection against cable damage
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to handle
- Manual clutch release allows speedy span transfers
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).