#6 Die For RJ-11 Plugs
These interchangeable dies are used in the GMP Modular Plug Presser
- The dies are designed to be removed or inserted into the tool without
using screws & a screwdriver. The design incorporates a spring-loaded
ball bearing, similar to sockets for a ratchet wrench
- The #4 Die (17064) is used on handset plugs
- The #6 Die (17065) is used on all styles of RJ-11 plug
- The #8 Die (17066) is used on RJ-45 plugs
- The #A8 Die (17095) is used exclusively on AMP RJ-45 plugs
- The #B8 Die (17097) is used on the CAT 6 RJ-45 UTP plugs (24065) and CAT 5 RJ-45 UTP plug (24062)
- The #S8 Die (25547) is used exclusively on the CAT 5 RJ-45 STP plugs with
alignment bar (24042)
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).