GMP 25" FO CAPSTAN W/600 LBS. TORQUE LIMITER
Designed to mount on your exiting pulling equipment to provide faster &
safer pulling while reducing the expense when gearing up to pull fiber optic
- The high strength aluminum capstans can either be ordered in a 25"
or 32" working diameter
- All units mount on any 2 7/16" standard winch drum shaft extension;
either bayonet or pin-type mount available
- The built-in torque limiter will limit the tension on the fiber optic cable
during the pulling operation
- The 25" models can be ordered with either a 600 lbs. or 1,000 lbs.
- The 32" model is available with a 600 lbs. torque limiter Due to their
generous working surface diameters, either size capstan can be used as an
end puller or a mid-assist. Multiple units can be used in series for extra
long pulling situations to eliminate the need to figure-8 cable at a mid-point
- Capstans can also be used in series with blowing equipment
- The 32" Capstan (70351) can ONLY BE SHIPPED BY MOTOR FREIGHT.
Please select "Freight Quote" as the shipping method.
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).