GMP B LADDER PLATFORM
Used to provide a sturdy platform for the craft person performing work on a ladder.
- Consists of a 7-ply 3/4" marine plywood seat hinged to a welded pipe frame.
- Two spring actuated latches welded to the frame positively lock the platform to round or "D" aluminum rungs ranging from 1 1/4" to 1 5/8".
- The upper surface of the seat has a non-skid finish to provide protection against slipping when working or changing position.
- Rated for a maximum load of 300 lbs.
- Note: When working from the platform, it is highly recommended that you use a body belt & safety strap
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" x 18" x 3/4".
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).