Fiber Optic Quadrant Block
The Fiber Optic Quadrant Block provides a smoother and safer cable placement in manhole vaults with a minimum of set up time.
- Eleven machined aluminum sheaves provide better cable support than all other conventional blocks
- Its corrosion resistant aluminum and stainless steel construction provides a smooth, non chafing cable placement surface
- Quadrant can be used either inside the vault or on edge of the manhole
- This unit has an 18 in. (457mm) bending radius and is compatible with all fiber optic cables up to 7/8 in. (22mm) diameter
- The Fiber Optic Quadrant, when used in the manhole, is mounted with a GMP Fiber Optic Shackle (P/N 70045) or a Pulling Frame
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).