B Wire Connectors Filled 1000/Box (Beans)
Used the world over for more than 35 years, the B-Wire Connector is for discrete splicing of polyethylene insulated copper wires.
- Since their inception, over a billion connectors have been installed around the world, & are still
being installed on a regular basis.
- These connectors are manufactured to the
original Bell Labs B-Wire Connector specifications
- Use Connector Presser
85330 to ensure perfect crimps
- Made from highest quality materials to ensure
product failure & expansion caused by the freeze/thaw cycle over time
- Grease-filled for indoor or outdoor use
- Easily tested by attaching the test set clamps
to the outer insulation, & allowing needle cluster to "bite" through
to the brass insert
- Can accommodate 2 or 3 wires, & depending upon the
wire used, will accept wire either with or without insulation ranging from
19 - 26 AWG
- Unit of measure is box of 1000 connectors
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).