Advanced Longitudinal Innerduct Slitter
PCI has developed the ALIS tool, a mechanically-assisted, hand-operated tool
designed to make longitudinal slits in long lengths of innerduct
- Works with innerduct from 1-1/4" to 2".
- Excellent for use with High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) & Medium Density
- Ratchet design is safer for both user & cable as compared to sheath
- Can slit from either an open end of cable or mid-section
- Regulated cutter depth control for wall thicknesses .150 - .275".
- User supplies standard 3/8" drive ratchet wrench
- Double-sided replacement blade available (10901)
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).