Ratcheting Cable Cutter for 750 KCMIL (MCM) and smaller
No other compact hand cable cutter offers you both the ease of use and sheer muscle power of these exceptional cutters.
• Can easily accommodate 750 MCM copper power cable, 1000 MCM aluminum power cable or 300 pair 24 AWG communications cable without hesitation.
• Its maximum capacity is 1.75 in. (44 mm)
• This light weight tool features a rubber boot to lodge the stationary handle against your work surface and a strong ratchet to substantially multiply your effort. The efficient mechanical advantage created allows you to make clean one-handed cuts using only a fraction of the effort required by non-ratcheting cutters.
• You'll also notice how comfortable the molded grips feel in your hands
• The tools compact design lets you cut cable in some of the tightest spots like junction boxes or manholes
• A release lever allows the ratchet to disengage and the blades to open even in mid-cut
• For safe storage, just turn the large knob on the safety latch to lock the handles closed de-activating the blade
Warning: This tool should never be used to cut electrically live, steel or steel reinforced cable.
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).