Klein Tools® Ratcheting ACSR Cable Cutter
Ratchet-action design of this ACSR Cutter provides maximum leverage with minimum effort. Forged, heat-treated, shear-type blades cut copper, aluminum and ACSR. Long steel handles have heavy vinyl grips for comfort and slip-resistance. Patented two-step ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut. Selectively-hardened blades and reduced hand force make it easier to cut ACSR.
- Reduced hand force for easier cutting
- Patented two-step ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut
- Cuts up to 336 MCM ACSR, 400 MCM Copper and 600 MCM Aluminum
- Quick release lever opens blades easily in every cutting position, to allow removal of the cable before completion of cut
- Hardened steel cutting blades for lasting strength and sharpness
- Locking lever keeps handles closed for easy transport; fits in a tool box or bag
- Selectively-hardened blades and reduced hand force make it easier to cut ACSR
Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).