BUCKINGHAM BODY BELT 1902 SEMI FLOAT
BUCKINGHAM'S 1902 is a lightweight semi-float body belt.
- The cushioned pad is 5" at center, tapering to rounded ends to provide easy & comfortable bending.
- The waist strap is constructed from 1 3/4" 6-ply neoprene impregnated nylon to weigh less than leather.
- Wearing this belt for the first time sometimes surprises the experienced lineman because it is so light that its strength may be questioned. However, the nylon construction is actually stronger than leather & this
belt is UL-Classified and meets ANSI & OSHA specifications.
- Available in a variety of sizes. Please read the Sizing Diagram before ordering.
- Note: Waist Size is not Body Belt Size
- Warning: Body Belts are designed for work positioning & are not intended for fall arrest.
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).