GMP E LADDER SUPPORT 23-1/2"
Used to support the upper end of a ladder away from the cable & strand
- Can be used on wood or fiberglass extension ladders up to 18" wide,
with side rails up to 2-1/8" thick & on any 1/4" to 7/16"
- Consists of two screw clamp assemblies, grooved to fit the strand &
permanently attached to a U shaped aluminum alloy member with a single rail
fitting. Also includes a safety rope & two tether chains
- Two sizes available to provide an extension of 33-1/2" (86350)
or 23-1/2" (86351) between the support & the strand
- Can be used on both lashed & ringed cable as well as any self support
cable where the messenger is 1/4" or greater
- Note: Before climbing any ladder, make sure it is positioned well away
from potential conductors & that it is completely stable and secure. Once
on the ladder, secure yourself to it following the practice that applies to
Order before 12 pm EST, we ship the same day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative
toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).