GMP QUADRANT BLOCK 4"
GMP Quadrant Blocks are used to guide the pulling line or
cable during underground cable placement or removal
- Consists of six cast aluminum sheaves supported in an aluminum frame to
provide a bending radius of 24"
- Each sheave is housed in a sturdy aluminum housing that is mounted on a
self lubricating bushing for smooth movement and a long, maintenance free
- Available to accommodate 3" (84453), 4" (84454) or 5" (84455)
- Each side plate has holes to insert a 1 1/4" digging bar to keep the
block from being knocked into the manhole
- Can also be used with a Cable Sheave Shackle to suspend in the manhole as
an alternative method of use
Order before 12 pm EST, we ship the same day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative
toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).