TERMINAL WIRE REEL
Perfect for paying out or re-reeling coils of jumper wire, distributing frame wire or our Modular Cordage - any small coil with a 6-1/2 in. (165 mm) nominal i.d..
• Consists of two reel flanges mounted to a supporting arm and handle all cast from heat-treated aluminum alloy that is attached to a laminated oak base
• The outer flange is readily removable by backing off a large wing nut. This also allows for the flange position to compensate for varying width coils from 3-3/8 in. to 4-7/8. (86-124 mm)
• Three flat springs on the reel hub grip the coil inside diameter which should measure 6-1/2 in. nominal x 14 in. maximum outside diameter (165 x 355 mm)
• Available in two brake configurations to prevent excessive wire over-run
• The back of the support arm has tapped holes for bolt-on mounting to a vehicle or c.o. frame member
•Overall dimensions: 21 in. high x 16 in. wide x 9 in. deep (533 x 406 x 229 mm)
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).