GMP 3-3/8" RATCHET TELCOMMUNICATIONS CABLE CUTTER
These rugged cutters are designed for cutting telecom cables up to 3-3/8" in diameter. The built-in ratchet mechanism allows a compact design that is extremely popular for cutting cable in tight spots like manholes, ditches & when working aloft in a bucket
- Ideal for cutting soft (annealed) copper conductor cable with a maximum capacity of either 1800 Pair 24 AWG or 2700 Pair 26 AWG poly or lead telecom cable
- The ratchet mechanism can be reversed & provides for two-speeds, fast for
opening & low leverage requirements and normal for high leverage requirements
- Blades are made from precision ground, high alloy tool steel for long
life, & a
special hardening process to keep cutting edges sharp
- Handles are epoxy coated for long life & firm grip
- Comes witha full grain leather scabbard to protect the cutter head during
- Its overall length is 19"
- NOT FOR CUTTING STEEL OR ACSR
- Also, never use on electrically live cable. Severe injury may result
Order before 12 pm EST, we ship the same day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative
toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).