GMP 750 MCM RATCHET CABLE CUTTER
This ingenious tool offers big cutter performance without long handles to tackle large cutting jobs in tight spaces such as manholes.
• Fiberglass handles with 100 KV/ft. dielectric strength
• Used for cutting copper and aluminum cables up to 750 MCM with a size over the insulation of up to 1.4” (36 mm)
• Overall length is a compact 19 in. (483 mm)
• Maximum mechanical advantage is provided by a two-speed ratcheting mechanism which lets you switch between fast action blade movement (5 strokes to open or close) or high leverage cutting (18 strokes to close)
• For greatest leverage, the ratchet can advance one tooth with each closing stroke
• To change blade direction, just flick a lever on the blade head. Also, the speed switch works with blade movement in either direction.
• Designed to make every cut smoothly, the precision-ground, high alloy tool steel blades are twice as thick as those on some competing cutters and offer excellent cutting edge performance
• A special hardening process on the ratchet and pawl mechanism gives them extra durability
Order before 12 pm EST, we ship the same day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative
toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).