GMP Cable Cutter 1000 MCM
These shear action cutters have rugged Chrome Vanadium steel blades which offer excellent cutting edge performance with toughness that stands up to heavy use when cutting copper or aluminum cables.
• Blades are precision ground for easy cutting and contoured to act like a hook, forcing the cable into the blades and preventing it from slipping as you cut with minimal cable distortion
• Both have fiberglass handles with 100 KV/ft. dielectric strength
• Capacity: 1000 MCM Cu (500mm2) / 1200 MCM Al (600mm2)
• Max. Insulation Diameter 1.90" (48.26mm)
• The tool is 32 in.(813 mm)in length
Warning: Never use this tool to cut electrically live wire, steel or steel reinforced cable. Severe injury may result.
Order before 12 pm EST, we ship the same day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative
toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).