GMP CABLE SHEAVE SHACKLE 5"
GMP Shackles are used to support a cable sheave or quadrant
block in a manhole equipped with pulling-in irons
- Contains a two part clevis made of high strength structural steel, with
1 3/8" holes to accommodate the provided sheave pin
- The load half has a forged steel hook to attach to the pulling-in iron using
1/2" x 6' construction chain (63540)
- The support half has a shoulder eyebolt to tie off to a support rope over
- Available to accommodate 3" (71643), 4" (71644) or 5" (71645)
- Can be used with all 11", 20", or 26 1/2" cable sheaves with
a 1 3/8" hole or quadrant blocks
- 10,000 lbs. maximum rated load
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).