GMP UTILITY MANHOLE COVER LIFTER WITH 3 HOOKS
This lifter is for the individual faced with a wide variety of covers in their work environment.
- The plated steel tubular body has been made thicker for the typically heavier electric utility manhole covers
- The built in mechanical advantage allows you to remove even the most stubborn cover, while letting the lifter do the work, not your back
- A spiked foot is incorporated into the design for improved traction on ground, sand, ice, snow or other loose surface
- GMP offers multiple hooks or "keys" to be placed on the shackle at the end of the lifter's galvanized chain. This allows one tool to remove multiple cover types
- The keys are heat treated steel for extra strength and durability
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).