GMP UTILITY MANHOLE COVER LIFTER WITH 3 HOOKS
This lifter is for the individual faced with a wide variety of covers in their work environment.
- The plated steel tubular body has been made thicker for the typically heavier electric utility manhole covers
- The built in mechanical advantage allows you to remove even the most stubborn cover, while letting the lifter do the work, not your back
- A spiked foot is incorporated into the design for improved traction on ground, sand, ice, snow or other loose surface
- GMP offers multiple hooks or "keys" to be placed on the shackle at the end of the lifter's galvanized chain. This allows one tool to remove multiple cover types
- The keys are heat treated steel for extra strength and durability
Order before 12 pm EST, we ship the same day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative
toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).