GMP FIBER OPTIC SHACKLE
Used to mount either one or two Fiber Optic Quadrant Blocks (15316)
- Must be secured to pulling irons found in the manhole vault
- Lightweight, all aluminum construction provides a maximum load strength
of 3000 lbs.
- Made of two U shaped members, each of which has a separate swiveling safety
hook on one end. Both members are joined by a special bushing. An L shaped
1 5/16" locking pin fits through this bushing to support the block(s)
- To change, add or remove a block, you just remove the locking pin; the shackle
stays together. A knurled knob, that is tethered to the shackle, allows you
to open it on one side
- Two self storing spacers come with each shackle to securely center one block.
When you use two blocks, you can stow the spacers on the short end of the
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).