GMP B LADDER PLATFORM
Used to provide a sturdy platform for the craft person performing work on a ladder.
- Consists of a 7-ply 3/4" marine plywood seat hinged to a welded pipe frame.
- Two spring actuated latches welded to the frame positively lock the platform to round or "D" aluminum rungs ranging from 1 1/4" to 1 5/8".
- The upper surface of the seat has a non-skid finish to provide protection against slipping when working or changing position.
- Rated for a maximum load of 300 lbs.
- Note: When working from the platform, it is highly recommended that you use a body belt & safety strap
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" x 18" x 3/4".
If you require next day air, order before 12 pm EST, and we ship the same day. All regular freight orders will ship the next day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).