B Wire Connectors Filled 1000/Box (Beans)
Used the world over for more than 35 years, the B-Wire Connector is for discrete splicing of polyethylene insulated copper wires.
- Since their inception, over a billion connectors have been installed around the world, & are still
being installed on a regular basis.
- These connectors are manufactured to the
original Bell Labs B-Wire Connector specifications
- Use Connector Presser
85330 to ensure perfect crimps
- Made from highest quality materials to ensure
product failure & expansion caused by the freeze/thaw cycle over time
- Grease-filled for indoor or outdoor use
- Easily tested by attaching the test set clamps
to the outer insulation, & allowing needle cluster to "bite" through
to the brass insert
- Can accommodate 2 or 3 wires, & depending upon the
wire used, will accept wire either with or without insulation ranging from
19 - 26 AWG
- Unit of measure is box of 1000 connectors
Order before 12 pm EST, we ship the same day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative
toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).