Ratcheting Cable Cutter for 750 KCMIL (MCM) and smaller
No other compact hand cable cutter offers you both the ease of use and sheer muscle power of these exceptional cutters.
• Can easily accommodate 750 MCM copper power cable, 1000 MCM aluminum power cable or 300 pair 24 AWG communications cable without hesitation.
• Its maximum capacity is 1.75 in. (44 mm)
• This light weight tool features a rubber boot to lodge the stationary handle against your work surface and a strong ratchet to substantially multiply your effort. The efficient mechanical advantage created allows you to make clean one-handed cuts using only a fraction of the effort required by non-ratcheting cutters.
• You'll also notice how comfortable the molded grips feel in your hands
• The tools compact design lets you cut cable in some of the tightest spots like junction boxes or manholes
• A release lever allows the ratchet to disengage and the blades to open even in mid-cut
• For safe storage, just turn the large knob on the safety latch to lock the handles closed de-activating the blade
Warning: This tool should never be used to cut electrically live, steel or steel reinforced cable.
Order before 12 pm EST, we ship the same day. Speak to a Craftworktools customer service representative
toll-free at 1-877-511-0677 (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time).